This is my story of breaking free from low self-esteem, anger, depression, and other forms of incorrect thinking. You can learn more about the book and view the Table of Contents by clicking on "comments" at the bottom of this page, below the picture of the book cover, or by clicking on the colored links. If you or someone you know answers yes to any of the following questions, my ministry could possibly be of help to you. Everyone of these questions used to be an issue in my life.
l. Have any early church experiences or teachings hindered your life?
2. Are there any Scripture verses that are confusing to you and "tripping you up," so that you are unable to mature as a Christian and progress in your life in general?
3. Is your marriage not going the way you think it should, as a Christian?
4. Are you not experiencing the life of abundance the Bible says you can have? (I am not talking about wealth or prosperity here, but rather things like fruits of the Spirit, relationships, and good health.)
5. Have you been exposed to religious phrases like "just turn it over to Jesus," "don't run ahead of God," or "just wait on the Lord," which can be confusing or meaningless to you?
6. Do you read the Bible and pray but still have the same problems year after year?
7. Are you bound by the expectations of other religious people?
8. Do you have a difficult time balancing and reconciling becoming successful with spiritual surrender?
9. Do you struggle with low self-esteem, anger, and depression, and if a man, with pornography?
10. Are you confused about and possibly held back in life over the concept of "God's will and calling?
11. Did you come out of high school with unresolved hurts and issues that have made you feel poorly of yourself?
12. Do you expect things to happen in your life based on a single, isolated verse of Scripture, which is possibly taken out of context?
13. Have you ever asked yourself if what your church teaches is the same as what the Bible says?
14. Are there any particular Bible passages that don't seem to "work" for you?
15. Are you biblically literate enough to know what the Bible teaches about any given subject?
16. As a Christian, are you experiencing any of the following? Low self-esteem, anger, confusion regarding God's will, a dysfunctional marriage or family, or lack of success in your life?
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PRAYER PARTNER, OR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING ME SPEAK, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT: HEALING HOPE MINISTRIES, P.O. BOX 616, ZILLAH, WA 98953. or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can speak on a large variety of topics dealing with helping people identify and overcome wrong beliefs and past hurts/issues that block spiritual maturity. These topics include emotional issues, relational problems, motivational talks, salvation messages, recovery, and successful Christian living. There are also 20 questions in the back of my book that can be topics for speaking or small group discussion. I also give talks and seminars on writing and self-publishing. My topics are designed primarily for college/career, recovery ministries, and men's ministries. I am available to speak at Christian camps, churches, seminars/retreats, Christian schools, and rescue missions. Anyone interested in having a comprehensive list of 30 specific talks by title can contact me and I will mail it to you. Please leave me your complete address, along with your postal code.